Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Our little Angel


Disapointed to be playing the same roll as last year, Caroline made her appearance as one of the angels in the nativity. I thought she looked very holy. I'm sure you can guess from the costumes that there was a bit of kafluffle last year when they were purchased (on clearance from Halloween at the bargain price of $2) because of the wings. As any gosple scholar knows, angels do NOT have wings. I am a bit concerned that these primary children may lose their testimony or, worse, think that angels actually do have wings. Hopefully they will survive this. Brinley is shown here to the left eating the remains of her hair bow.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

cabrenchley said...

I just read all of your latest posts. So cute. I love the cookie party. Hey thanks for the sweatshirt. It was a fun suprise to see your Mom at my door. She is so sweet. I love the pictures of your girls. They are adorable.

Marci said...

Hey, you need to update your dang blog. :)