Sunday, March 11, 2007

Growing, growing, growing...



This week I took Gracie to the doctor for her two month check. She weighed in at 10 pounds 4 ounces and was twenty two inches long. This puts her in the 50th percentile for both height and weight. This is, of course, only one pound heavier than Chubba was the day she was born. The doctor also noticed all the grunting, cooing and moaning that the baby does. He said, "She may be louder than the other two and talk more later in life." ....louder? .....LOUDER??? ....TALK MORE??? How is that even possible, I wondered.

I've been trying to figure out her personality and compare her to our other two babies. I still get confused when I look at her and think I'm holding Brin or Caroline. She's a perfect baby in the day and night (last night she slept eight hours straight!) but needs to be held constantly between 7 and 10 pm.

Jeff left for Baltimore this morning for six days so we''ll just be having a girl party all week! Yesterday he took Caroline skiing at the Canyons all day. He said she did great and she loves it. I think it's time for mommy to learn to ski to keep up with my kids!

Happy Sunday!
jenn
Posted by Picasa

No comments: