Thursday, May 1, 2008

Matchy-matchy


For our trip I decided to dress the little girls in super-cute matching outfits. I also made each of the four (including Paigie) matching jewelry that fit their personality. When I came home with the first outfit Jeff rolled his eyes (he says he didn't, but I know he was at least thinking about rolling his eyes). By the time I was packing their suitcases, however, he said, "Now, you have matching outfits for them every day, right? That is a super cute idea." I can get away with anything if it's for the girls!!! By the time I came home with the third outfit Caroline, who is nine, said, "Mom- really. Enough with the matching clothes. One is cute, but this is getting ridiculous."

All day in the park peole comented on how cute they looked.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: