Saturday, December 27, 2008

Gracie in 2008


Today our little Gracie Baby turned two. Unbelievable.

She does all the things two year olds do, such as throwing things in the toilet, climbing into the tub fully clothed and turning it on, hiding plastic teapots in the oven (what's that burning smell???) etc. The most significant thing to notice about her is the amount she talks. I mean, this kid is a jabberjaw. Constant blabberling. Full sentences. I can't imagine where on earth she gets it, but this kid always has something to say. I kissed her tummy this week and she said, "No Mommy! No kiss on me tummy, kay?"

The other interesting thing about her is that she is a huge daredevil. She has the Jeff gene... and those of you who know what I'm talking about know what I'm talking about. We feel so lucky to have her huge spirit in our family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: