Sunday, December 28, 2008

Our lives in 2008


Since I didn't send a Christmas letter this year I thought I might summarize our adventures here. We've had a lot to be grateful for.

Jeff is grateful that, through the miracle of traffic school, he yet again has a clean driving record. Work had led him on many travels and driving the speed limit all the way to the Salt Lake airport is more than he can bear. One morning this year he got dressed in a jacket and tie (unusual) and when I asked why he was so dressed up he mumbled "...uh..I have to go to court for a ticket..." That was just one incident I will mention.

He is also grateful to love his job at Cybersource and to have such a beautiful, talented and adoring wife who cooks delicious meals and runs an immaculate house. Really. He told me to say that.

Jeff is grateful for the snow so that he can take Caroline skiing every Saturday and grateful to have some time off to relax with the family this holiday season.

As for myself, I feel grateful to be livin' the dream every day (okay, so it's a little bit more like groundhog day).
I'm grateful to serve in the Stake Young Women's presidency in our church, grateful for my improving health (still struggling with Epstein Barr virus and esophogitus) and grateful for friends and family who I adore. Most importantly I'm grateful for my family- for my kick-in-the-pants girls and my awesome and handsome husband (and he didn't tell me to say that).

I'm grateful that I truly believe things are only going to get better for us all in 2009.
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jeannie said...

Hi Jenn! I got your cute Christmas card and came here for the full scoop. Your girls are too cute and so grown up! I loved the recaps you did for them. My oldest, Joel, turns 10 next month. How is it possible that we have kids in double digits?!? I have a blog too but it is private. If you want, send me your e-mail address and I can add you as a reader. Have you bumped into Barb lately?